Pula Capital Pty Ltd – Privacy Collection Statement
What this statement is about
Pula Capital Pty Ltd (Pula Capital, we, us or our) is committed to protecting the privacy and ensuring the security of personal information maintained within the organisation. Please read the following carefully as it sets out how we may use personal information, including credit information and credit eligibility information (credit-related personal information).
Who do we collect information about?
We collect information about our customers and may also collect information about any person that:
- visits our website
- requests information about us, our products or our services
- provides feedback
- fills in a form
- applies for a job with us, or
- contact us by telephone, fax, email, post or in person.
How and why do we collect information?
We collect personal information from various sources including paper and online registration forms, business cards, external marketing lists, through our website and through our contact with individuals. We collect, hold, use and disclose the information to:
- to communicate with you and provide you with information, products or services you have requested
- to assist you by providing you with information and support
- to manage and administer any account you may hold with us
- to promote and market our products and services to you or provide you with information that we believe may be of interest to you
- to personalise and customise your experiences on our website
- to help us research the needs of our customers and to market our products and services with a better understanding of your needs and the needs of customers generally
- to process any job application submitted by you
- to allow us to provide advertising material to you regarding us, our clients, and other business partners, and
- share your personal information with our related entities, business partners and selected third parties.
We may also collect personal information about you via third parties (ie other organisations). However we will only collect your personal information in this way if it is unreasonable or impractical to collect this information directly from you or if we are otherwise permitted to do so.
We may collect credit-related personal information about you:
- when you fill out our credit application form
- when we obtain a credit report from a credit reporting body, or
- if you have an account with us.
If you choose not to provide your personal information or credit-related personal information to us for the purposes set out in this Privacy Collection Statement, we may not be able to undertake certain activities for you such as providing you with requested information, products or services, or approve your application for credit.
How we may disclose personal information
We may disclose personal information to other organisations for our business purposes including:
- our related entities including Educollect Pty Ltd, Realcash Pty Ltd, Castle 512 Pty Ltd and Compass Matin Pty Ltd and to third parties that provide products and services to us or through us.
We are unlikely to disclose personal information or credit-related personal information to overseas entities or an entity without an Australian link.
We use the personal information we collect in accordance with our Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy which you can access by contacting us in any of the ways listed below. The Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy contains information about:
- how to obtain access to your personal information and credit eligibility information
- how to seek correction of your personal information or credit-related personal information
- how to complain about a breach of privacy, and
- how Pula Capital will deal with such complaints.
To get a copy of our Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy or if you would like further information, please contact our Privacy Officer in any of the following ways:
- Phone : 1300 557 666
- Address : 23 Chuter Street, McMahons Point NSW 2060
- Email : email@example.com
Your authority to us
You authorise us to collect, maintain, use and disclose personal information in the manner set out in this Privacy Collection Statement.
You represent, if at any time you supply us with personal information about another person, you are authorised to do so and you agree to inform that person about the information set out in this privacy collection notice.